IGNORED

Awww, Mary Ann passed away

Rougarou

1 hour ago, lawnchairboy said:

Always hotter than ginger

Ginger was the kind of chick you took home from the bar. (Ok, ya I never got that lucky) ;)  Mary Ann was the girl you took home to meet Mom. :)

• Like 1

I heard that today and told my wife. She asked "what was the cause of death"? I joking said an "STD transmitted from the professor. The Howells were married, the Skipper and Gilligan were really too close, Ginger obviously a high maintenance woman and the professor wasn't her type, so that leaves only the professor and Mary Ann to keep each other company". It was an old joke, an old punch line from the 70s, but my wife had never heard it and thought it was funny.

No disrespect intended. Dawn Wells seemingly kept her feet on the ground and her head on straight during and after a TV career. RIP

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, dduelin said:

I heard that today and told my wife. She asked "what was the cause of death"? I joking said an "STD transmitted from the professor. The Howells were married, the Skipper and Gilligan were really too close, Ginger obviously a high maintenance woman and the professor wasn't her type, so that leaves only the professor and Mary Ann to keep each other company". It was an old joke, an old punch line from the 70s, but my wife had never heard it and thought it was funny.

No disrespect intended. Dawn Wells seemingly kept her feet on the ground and her head on straight during and after a TV career. RIP

3:55 in the video posted above she admits to a woulda coulda been the professor. :)