IGNORED

FS: '96 R1100RT parts

Trobinson

I've completed dismantling my '96 R1100RT and have the following parts for sale.

1. Gearbox, approximately 60k miles $250

2. City topcase and mounting bracket, $75

3. Alternator, $25

4. Motronic, $??

5. ABS module, could benefit from a rebuild, $50

6. Final drive.  This has bushings instead of the OEM needle bearings.  They have 50k+ miles and are still tight.  There is some wear, but they have been problem free.  The FD itself is tight and only has the normal slight leak at the front seal.  To my knowledge it is original and has 190k miles.  The large oil seal was replaced about 25k miles ago.  $250

7. Front fairing and headlight (sans bulb as I can use it on my new bike), $50.

8. Several other miscellaneous parts.  See pictures at the link.

https://app.photobucket.com/u/tjrobinson2000/a/487a9596-2097-46bc-ab3d-d60109c27723

8 hours ago, Miguel! said:

I'd be glad to take the mirror if the retaining clips are in good shape. Please PM me with the price. Miguel

Miguel,

I sent you a PM with pics yesterday.  Let me know what you think.  The clips are in fair condition in my opinion, but they did hold the mirrors in place.  I also have tethers attached.

1 hour ago, Miguel! said:

I didn't get the PM but if the clips don't hold well, I'm not interested. Thanks! Miguel

Sounds fine.  I wasn't planning on including them anyway.

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2021 at 9:34 PM, MLBrown said:

If you still have the top case, I’m interested. 

Sorry ML, I've not checked here for few days.  Yes I have the top case.   PM sent.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

RKRyder, sorry, I don't have those switches.  And sorry for not responding sooner, I haven't been on the site much lately. 

Tom

39 minutes ago, Trobinson said:

RKRyder, sorry, I don't have those switches.  And sorry for not responding sooner, I haven't been on the site much lately. 

Tom

Not a problem,  Tom. 

• 2 weeks later...