IGNORED

MotoReflective Pre-Cut 3M Reflective Kits for 1100, 1150, 1200 and 1250 RT's, at virtual cost.

EffBee

Every year, we sell a couple thousand pre-cut 3M Reflective Kits to dealers, motorcyclists and law enforcement in the U.S., and to riders around the world.  Among our most popular BMW Reflective Kits are the:

• RK-1 for 1100 and 1150 RT’s (lots of those still on the road worldwide), the

• RK-15 for the 1200 air/oil-cooled RT’s, and the

• RK-18 and RK-19 for the saddlebags and top cases for the water-cooled 1200/1250RT’s as well as the K1600GT/GTL.

We cut these kits several times per week, and once in a while there’s a small glitch with the vinyl cutter, or there’s a tiny blemish on the surface of the vinyl (yes, even 3M isn't always perfect).  When that happens, it creates a perfect kit with one bad piece.  So we cut out the bad piece and put the rest of the kit in a "closeout bin" to be dealt with later.  Well, "Later" is Now.   So, what we've done is to make complete Reflective Kits out of the incomplete Reflective Kits.  It’s time to clear them out at our virtual cost and get them onto bikes so more riders out there can ride safer by being more visible.  

These kits are functionally perfect, except that because they’re made from the perfect pieces of one or two otherwise flawed kits, they’re cut into more individual pieces than what we normally package and sell.  Basically, they don't look "perfect" in their packaging.  So even though all of the pieces are perfect, the retail presentation of the Reflective Kit isn’t perfect.  And we don’t sell imperfect kits at full price.

Each of these kits, the RK-1, RK-15, RK-18 and RK-19 can be seen in the pictures below, or at MotoReflective.comPlease view them in order to ensure you choose the correct one for your bike.  The regular price is about $30, plus $5 shipping (we ship in a large, stiff protective envelope which the USPS classifies as a "parcel," thus the higher postage).  We’re selling these closeout kits for just $22, plus $5 shipping (and no tax).  If you want more than one kit, shipping is $5 for the first kit plus $1 for each additional kit.  Again, all of the pieces are there, and each piece is perfect.  But they’re not grouped as neatly as they are in a normal retail kit.  Thus, the discount.  Once mounted on your bike, there is absolutely no difference.  

This offer is for riders in the U.S. and Canada.  If you are overseas, shipping via International First Class Mail is $10.

We have a few RK-1 and RK-15 kits, and a few more RK-18 and RK-19 kits.  But when these are gone, they’re gone. 

Payment is by PayPal only.  Please send me a PM and tell me which kit(s) you want.  If I still have your choice available, I’ll PM you back with the payment instructions.

Here are some photos so you can see what you’re getting.  For more information, please check them out at MotoReflective.com.

Thank you.

RK-1 Reflective Kit for 1100 and 1150RT, both daytime and nighttime photos.

RK-1_unlit.jpg

RK-1_lit.jpg

RK-15 Reflective Kit for 1200RT (all pre-water-cooled models), both daytime and nighttime photos.

RK-15_unlit.jpg

RK-15_lit.jpg

RK-18 Reflective Kit for saddlebags on water-cooled RT's (and K1600's - - - since they share the same BMW saddlebags), both daytime and nighttime photos.

RK-18-Rear_unlit.jpg

RK-18-Rear_lit.jpg

RK-19 Reflective Kit for water-cooled RT's (and K1600's - - - since they share the same BMW Top Case), both daytime and nighttime photos.

RK-19_unlit.jpg

RK-19_lit.JPG

UPDATE:  Reflective kits are in the mail and on their way to new owners.  Thank you.

We still have the following available . . .

A handful of RK-1 Kits for 1100/1150RT's

We're down to just a few of the RK-15 Kits for 1200 Hexhead/Camhead RT's

And a decent-but-dwindling supply of RK-18 and RK-19 Kits for the water-cooled RT's

Again, when these special Closeout Kits are gone, that's it.  And we wouldn't want anyone who wants one to miss out.

Send us a PM with your choice or inquiry.

Thank you.

UPDATE:  Things are moving.  Here's what we have remaining:

•  RK-15 Kit for Camhead/Hexhead air/oil-cooled 1200 RT's (basically pre-water-cooled 1200RT's).  Only TWO KITS Left

•  RK-1 Kit for 1100/1150 RT's.  Just THREE KITS Remaining

•  RK-18 Kit for the saddlebags of the water-cooled 1200/1250RT's and K1600GT/GTL's.  SEVERAL KITS available since it's what we cut/sell the most of every year

•  RK-19 Kit for the BMW Top Case of the water-cooled 1200/1250RT's and K1600GT/GTL's.  FIVE KITS still available.

Thanks to all of those who have already replied and purchased.  We want 2021 and all years into the future to be safe ones for everyone who rides on the road.

Be Safe.  Be Seen.  And please let us know which of these Closeout Kits you need for your BMW.

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

Very Few Remaining.

•  RK-15 Kit for Camhead/Hexhead air/oil-cooled 1200 RT's (basically pre-water-cooled 1200RT's).  SOLD OUT!

•  RK-1 Kit for 1100/1150 RT's.  Just ONE KIT Left.

•  RK-18 Kit for the saddlebags of the water-cooled 1200/1250RT's and K1600GT/GTL's.  FIVE KITS available.

•  RK-19 Kit for the BMW Top Case of the water-cooled 1200/1250RT's and K1600GT/GTL's.  ONLY TWO KITS remain.

That's all until next year, assuming we have more Closeout Kits at that time.

Thank you to all who have replied and purchased.  Ride Well.  Ride Safe.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the latest.

•  RK-18 Kit for the saddlebags of the water-cooled 1200/1250RT's and K1600GT/GTL's.  Two KITS available.

•  RK-19 Kit for the BMW Top Case of the water-cooled 1200/1250RT's and K1600GT/GTL's.  ONLY ONE KIT remains.

When these last couple of Reflective Kits (at this special price) are gone, they're gone.  Thank you to all who have replied and purchased.  Ride Well.  Ride Safe.

• 1 month later...

Since I first posted this, we sold out.  Then, as we did a couple thousand kits theses first three months of 2021, we got a couple of imperfect kits, that have had the bad pieces replaced with good pieces.  So, we have a few more if anyone is interested.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, EffBee said:

Since I first posted this, we sold out.  Then, as we did a couple thousand kits theses first three months of 2021, we got a couple of imperfect kits, that have had the bad pieces replaced with good pieces.  So, we have a few more if anyone is interested.

Mine arrived and installed flawlessly. Great product and service. Thank you.

On 3/24/2021 at 3:30 AM, EffBee said:

I was just thinking last night, I needed something like this.  These will work on the K1200GT with some modification?

Toycloser,

BMW had two different K1200GT's.  The first was based on the K1200RS with the flat-four "brick" motor, circa 2003-2005.  The second is based on the four-cylinder "slant" motor, starting around 2006.  This bike eventually became the K1300GT.

If you have the former, then our RK-3 Reflective Kit will fit that bike.  If you have the latter, then our RK-14 or RK-15 Reflective Kits (your choice) will fit that bike.  

Also, if you have a BMW top case for your earlier GT, our RK-4 Reflective Kit will fit it.  And if you have a top case for your 2006+ GT, then depending on the top case (28-Liter or 49-Liter) the RK-16 or RK-17 Reflective Kits will fit those.

No modification of our reflective kits is needed.  They are digitally designed and computer cut to fit.

The bad news is that what I'm offering here at a special price is an imperfect kit made perfect by the adding of new pieces to replace the imperfect pieces.  I won't retail those kits at regular price because, well, while perfect they were originally flawed.  When it comes to older kits like the RK-3, RK-14, 15, 16 and 17, I don't have any imperfect/perfect kits.  They're all free of flaws.  You can see them all at MotoReflective.com.