IGNORED

Anybody have one of these?

Rougarou

I’ve watched a few of his bike videos, while informative, he scares me a little. Like in cult leader “scares me”:eek: Ok, maybe he’s not all that bad a guy having that cute little monkey hanging around the garage. Hey, I want a monkey too! :5273:
An oldie about some monkeying around. :old:

Again, this is a believe it or not story.

My Father had a little spider monkey when I was a newborn. (only remember the stories ;)) I have no idea where he got it but he was a collector of some pretty interesting things to say the least. Anyway, I guess it didn’t like my mother all that much and one day it unlatched the door on its cage and chased her out of the house! :burnout:I think very soon after, the little guy found a new home. :classic_biggrin:

That's funny.  I vaguely remember us having a spider monkey.  It would sit on my brothers handlebars, you know, those big U shaped ones, as he rode.  It would also sit on the top of the back seat of mom's 69 Mercury Marauder and catch flies,....I don't recall why we got rid of it. .........some how, kept the cage, which my brothers would put me in and dangle me from the pecan tree,......ya, three older brothers can be quite amusing.

• Like 1

Haha, three older brothers. I have one older and one younger. It still amazes me how the older guy could steer me towards “whatever he felt like” that day, good or bad. :ohboy: 

10 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Haha, three older brothers. I have one older and one younger. It still amazes me how the older guy could steer me towards “whatever he felt like” that day, good or bad. :ohboy: 

Ya, and I got a younger brother too.

• Like 1

Last off topic family story. ;)

My younger bro got teased quite a bit by us (just because I guess :dontknow:) when we were young. Anyway, we got him so pissed one day that he smashed a Tonka Truck in the yard. He was forever branded Konka. :/ as in Konka the Tonka! :classic_biggrin: conquer

• Like 1