IGNORED

Somebody wipe the drool off,.....

Rougarou

Nice! :burnout:Is that the neighbor hater exhaust option? 

My lust bike of the week below. Nothing new for 21 except paint. “Darkness Black Metallic” A fancy way of saying “black”. :dontknow: The color was available in other markets last year which takes away some of the wow factor IMO but, still nice. The DCT transmission intrigues me.

I’ll be back in a week with something else. :rofl:

26F39B59-9714-4B79-9EBB-E335DC342709.jpeg

I can’t believe there’s only two droolers on this site. :dontknow: Ok, I’ll admit this is the one I’ve been asking for, for many years now. Seeing it initially was like OMG, they did it! Got the weak knees, googly eyes and all that. :classic_biggrin: (that’s usually dangerou$) But, long term ownership could be scary with all that brightness. (makeup) What does this all mean...:rofl:
920_18619.jpg?v=103240742

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My first new street motorcycle was a silver Suzuki GS 750E way back in 1980. What does this all mean...:dontknow: Yeah, I know, issues. :rofl:

This is only an artist’s rendering of the new Busa. I sure hope Suzuki’s been paying attention, because this is cool! :cool:
suzuki-gsx1300r-hayabusa-2021-rumours-(1

Well if Suzuki doesn't come through with the slick new Busa, Honda has me drooling with this mildly updated and blacked out Goldwing. :cool: More.

E72DC5CD-40AC-43AF-9D61-93F1C85B75B1.jpeg

• Smile 2
3 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Well if Suzuki doesn't come through with the slick new Busa, Honda has me drooling with this mildly updated and blacked out Goldwing. :cool: More.

E72DC5CD-40AC-43AF-9D61-93F1C85B75B1.jpeg

At least it's not some wonky looking adv bike....   :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Lone_RT_rider

Tewks, we missed you at the "I have too many motorcycles in my garage" therapy session last week.  Repeat after me as you walk through the door of the dealer......

"My name is Tewks, and I have a problem"

:3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I’ve come to accept the fact that there could be so many more worse things in life than an addiction to motorcycles. I quit the program, Shawn! :rofl:  The New Busa! :cool: :grin:

2021-suzuki-hayabusa-leaks-768x401.jpg

• Like 1

I could probably maintain the riding position in the video in Tewks post for a good 5-8 minutes before I would have to get off and rest.  Check the speedo at the 53 second mark.

John Ranalletta
On 12/29/2020 at 6:27 PM, TEWKS said:

My first new street motorcycle was a silver Suzuki GS 750E way back in 1980. What does this all mean...:dontknow: Yeah, I know, issues. :rofl:

This is only an artist’s rendering of the new Busa. I sure hope Suzuki’s been paying attention, because this is cool! :cool:
suzuki-gsx1300r-hayabusa-2021-rumours-(1

Many years ago, a BMWST member rode his Busa coast to coast in ? hrs - 2 up, non-stop except for gas 'n eats!  Maybe someone remembers and can find the post(er).

• Like 1

I remember that story but forget the persons who did it. An old name that comes to mind is “ Yeeha Stephen”  Probably wrong but that just sounds like a person who may have had a Busa, and knew how to use it. :spittake:

I have absolutely no use for a motorcycle like this but at this very moment, the drool napkins are piling up all around me. :spittake: It’s ok, I know from experience that this will pass. :read:

EE35556A-46DE-44BE-ACD2-DCA329077964.jpeg

E753C9EE-8A72-46FD-8562-22D46F309C8C.jpeg

• 3 months later...