IGNORED

A video we can all relate to

BamaRider

BamaRider

For a long time I wished to express what riding means to me. Making these videos helped me find a outlet to share those thoughts with those that best understand.

I think this video tells a story many of us can relate to.

My brother helped in the making of this video. It was a fun afternoon.

Remember the things that are important brothers.

Francois_Dumas

Guy that was EXCELLENT !

I really like the way you found pictures to the lyrics, well done ! That must have taken a bit of time smile.gif

I can sympathize with your feelings... I still live in the little town I was born (against all odds, actually), and things have changed incredibly here and in the rest of the country too. Gone are the days when my father was one of the few driving a car.... gone are the days where it took 4 hours to drive to my grandparents, with a break halfway to catch our breath.... (it is a 1:20 hr/min dash over the highway now)...... and gone is the familiar silhouet of the old town seen from the sea..... all high rises flanking the ancient towers and churches now.

I think you captured that perfectly, no matter where we live... it is the same feeling !

THANKS ! thumbsup.gif

François

MrHondamatic

Man, that was a nice video. Looks like I am overdue to make a run across the state and travel some roads from my home. You definitely gave me the nudge I needed.

Thanks for the memories!

rolandj727

I enjoyed your video and orginally being from the South it was nice to see the shots of the county side.

Do it again!

Roland

great video! made me miss home...and made me miss my sister smile.gif i miss the fun times we had....

it really made me want to go home. :D

Guy,

Great video. By concidence I was out riding last week in the area where I was brought up. The quiet little country pond I learned to swim at, play hockey, water ski, is now wall to wall homes around the perimeter. These homes are the ones that most people can only dream about owning. The real concidence is I kept hearing in my mind the phrase "you can't go home again". In truth you can always go home, but it may be slightly altered from what you remember. smile.gif

Archived