IGNORED

Bill Ferran as a young man

TEWKS

I thought it was going to start out with "you can't get there from here."   I guess when he starts driving he can begin giving directions like that.  :clap:

• Like 1

Bill can get you there from almost anywhere. :clap: Pavement not necessarily required! :grin:

A few years ago, I was headed back to Salida to get my truck. I called Bill for a left or right suggestion, he answered and came through spectacularly! :thumbsup: He knew exactly where I was just by a brief description.

• Like 1

That thought just gave me an idea for your book, Bill. (The Colorado fifteen hundred ;)) On the last page of the book there would be a 1-800 hotline called “WHERE THE FU.. AM I” :rofl: 9 to 5 weekdays and 12-6 weekends. That would sell some books! :yes:

Heck I don’t know Pat, these days you might end up in Wyoming or Arizona somewhere : )

Thanks for the the reminder though, I need to tie up some loose ends on it, haven’t thought about that in awhile.

• Like 1

I haven’t logged in here in a coon’s age, but glad I did tonight. That made me laugh. Miss you guys, hope to ride with y’all again soon

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, OoPEZoO said:

I haven’t logged in here in a coon’s age, but glad I did tonight. That made me laugh. Miss you guys, hope to ride with y’all again soon

Don't be a stranger now Keith.  Always great to read your remarks !  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1