IGNORED

CFMoto 1250 TR-G

TEWKS

Hmm, interesting. In the ATV world CFMoto’s reputation has Improved quite a bit and they seem to build a decent product. Don’t know anything about this bike yet but if it comes in around 10 to 12 K (my guess) is it might grab a couple RT sales. :dontknow:

Possibly right but, they’ll have a hard time breaking into the market at $18K I think. Ok, I’ll bump it to $13,500 and not a penny more. :grin:

I doubt anyone in the US will spend serious money for one until their quality steps up to industry standard. Their offerings so far have been unimpressive, quality wise.........

There's a number of guys rolling around on the smaller CSC offerings.  I'm old enough to remember when Japanese supposedly meant cheap garbage, and now they're the industrial standard for a lot of different products.  China can do the same, too, if they put their mind to it.  I'll be curious to see what the bike is priced at, and if it is under $10K it might be interesting.  Doubly so if they avoid the usual dealer model and go with a 'drop at your door' system.

It would have to be cheap. Due to dealer network for one. And likely very low resale. At least until they prove the product. I do very much like the looks of the bike. Yet I hesitate to say I would buy one. I see some technical copying in the design. We know the Chinese love them some theft of ideas and processes. 

Motorhead1977

I have a CFMoto atv and it's reliable, durable, well built and performs on par with my cousins Polaris. I'd gladly buy another and if their bikes are like my ATV, based on my experience I'd buy a CFMoto bike as well.

• Like 1

Just read that it has a KTM built or at least KTM designed motor in it. CFM and KTM have a business connection I guess.

if anything it will help push BMW and others to improve their products,that trunk looks a bit on the small side but the dash is impressive.  too bad we don't have the other specs, weight and seat height are important to me

On 10/2/2020 at 2:01 PM, TEWKS said:

Yeah, the prime targets below. IMO of course. 

9DC340FE-D8C3-4B2F-88B4-A9DC3DF1FAA4.jpeg

FCB476E3-6826-4620-A964-3EF551392D40.jpeg

CB573802-574A-4A43-BE95-7A02B2A17E56.jpeg

Reminds me of some of the Chinese stolen technology briefs that I receive.

Back to the bike, really like the dash, Apple carplay standard,......BMW shoulda put that in as a standard gig rather than layering the technology (TFT, GPS and phone)  I gots three things that I can look at vice an integrated screen with everything in one.

• Like 1

Yes, they don’t try very hard to disguise the theft. The military hardware is blatant, hopefully, it’s only skin deep IYKWIM.  

20 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Yes, they don’t try very hard to disguise the theft. The military hardware is blatant, hopefully, it’s only skin deep IYKWIM.  

Nope, there's plenty of espionage going around for that government.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

They’ve also got a midsized adventure bike in the works based on the KTM 790. Looks pretty good IMO. Could this be the new KLR of the future, Iykwim?

F723DC94-33D0-4259-8D4F-F88EFD03A135.jpeg