IGNORED

WTB:Top Case in trashed condition (must fit 2017 RT)

MachineJoe

I'm looking tor a top case in poor to very poor condition.

The locking mechanism and bottom side must be in descent working condition.

Everything else will be cut away.

I have a 2017 RT that it needs to fit.

Thanks in advance

Joe

Thanks Bill, I was hoping for one that was barely functional. But I’ll keep yours in mind if I can’t find a worse one.

• 2 weeks later...
malcolmblalock

I have a topcase you might be interested in.  It's off a 2009 RT. It's whole.  It has a break in the front where a passenger's back would fit.  The mechanism that locks it to the bike works fine.  The locking mechanism works normally on one side, but does not latch on the other side.  Peering into the mechanism, it appears to be bent inside the case.  The case has several scratches on its side and top.

Let me know if you are interested 

Malcolm Blalock 

23 hours ago, malcolmblalock said:

I have a topcase you might be interested in.  It's off a 2009 RT. It's whole.  It has a break in the front where a passenger's back would fit.  The mechanism that locks it to the bike works fine.  The locking mechanism works normally on one side, but does not latch on the other side.  Peering into the mechanism, it appears to be bent inside the case.  The case has several scratches on its side and top.

Let me know if you are interested 

Malcolm Blalock 

Malcolm, I guessing that if I chop the side walls off of the bottom half that the locking mechanism would be cut off. 
I should have stated in my original post that I’m in need of the newest version of trunk as it has the locking mechanism on the floor of the box.

thanks again for the offer

joe