IGNORED

GS-911 Reset ABS?

bulletbill

Had to replace the ABS, Speed senser in the rear end how I have a ASB Light stay solid? Borrowed a GS-911 Ran and cleaned codes. But it doesn't RESET? Can I reset the bike computer with the 911?

9 hours ago, bulletbill said:

Had to replace the ABS, Speed sensor in the rear end how I have a ASB Light stay solid? Borrowed a GS-911 Ran and cleaned codes. But it doesn't RESET? Can I reset the bike computer with the 911?

Morning  bulletbill

What year & model BMW are you working on? Different year hexhead 1200 bikes use different ABS systems.

What was the reason for you replacing the rear wheel speed sensor??????

2 hours ago, dirtrider said:

Morning  bulletbill

What year & model BMW are you working on? Different year hexhead 1200 bikes use different ABS systems.

What was the reason for you replacing the rear wheel speed sensor??????

Dirt Rider it is a '07 RT it lead to the senser was damaged most like not replaced proper after a rear drive lube change.

40 minutes ago, bulletbill said:

Dirt Rider it is a '07 RT it lead to the senser was damaged most like not replaced proper after a rear drive lube change.

Morning bulletbill

OK, you have the GEN-2 system, there is no resetting required on that system.

Did you ride the motorcycle to see if your dash light goes out after the system does it's ride away check?

Does the speedometer work when you ride it?????? 

Did you install a new speed sensor centering ring, or at least transfer the sensor centering ring over from the old speed sensor? 

Now that you cleared the brake malfunction codes you need to see if any new codes are stored. Might be another problem, or possibly something wrong with the new rear speed sensor.