IGNORED

Mini Monster! Giant Loop Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag Review

MotoNews

Published in: Gear

Mini Monster! Giant Loop Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag Review

If you’re like me, you hate riding with a tank bag. But, once you’ve been convinced to try riding with one, there’s no turning back with the convenience a tank bag offers.

The Giant Loop Buckin’ Roll tank bag is the design I’ve been waiting to be released! I was stoked that Harold from the Loop shipped one of the first ones off the line to ADVMoto to give it a whirl! When it arrived, I was like a kid on Christmas morning and couldn’t wait to get it onto the bike.

GiantLoop BuckinRoll Review FBTW

Over the years I’ve selected the smallest tank bag I could find and usually they were still too big for my liking. Not the case with the new 1.5-liter, RF-welded and waterproof Buckin’ Roll, it fit perfectly behind the gas filler hole on my KTM 1190R and positioned perfectly for use of the smartphone pocket when used as a navi.  No worries about draining the phone’s battery, Giant Loop added an  access hole for a charging cord with a hood to keep the inside contents of the tank bag dry during spring and summer downpours. Want to take the bag with you when off the bike? No problem, Giant Loop offers a shoulder strap that clips onto any of their bags.

If you’ve been searching for a “not so big tank bag,” give the Giant Loop Buckin’ Roll bag a look. It should satisfy the needs of the minimalist tank bag connoisseur!

• PROS:

• Fully waterproof RF-welded construction
  • Easy to live with size
  • Simple installation

• CONS:

• It didn’t come out years ago
  • Would be cool to offer a strap for fanny pack use

GiantLoopMoto.com

MSRP: $99 | Black or Grey

GiantLoop BuckinRoll Review side

4Tygm0BJF10

View the full article