IGNORED

Norcal rider hit head on..

Rags

A moto rider was hit head on last night when a drunken group got on the hiway going the wrong way. They killed him and ran. The LEOs chased in over 100mph speeds and caught the bastards.

Hand me that rope, please......

Carnadero
A moto rider was hit head on last night when a drunken group got on the hiway going the wrong way. They killed him and ran. The LEOs chased in over 100mph speeds and caught the bastards.

If you're talking about the same incident that I think you're talking about, the culprit wasn't drunk driving but had committed armed robbery, and the motorcyclist survived but is touch and go at the moment. frown.gif

As for the rope, I say to hell with that; the guy should have been shot right on the spot.

R4ND0M_AX3
...As for the rope, I say to hell with that; the guy should have been shot right on the spot.

Can't we first pull off his fingernails?

madness522
...As for the rope, I say to hell with that; the guy should have been shot right on the spot.

Can't we first pull off his fingernails?

I agree. A quick death is no substitute for torture!

If you're talking about the same incident that I think you're talking about, the culprit wasn't drunk driving but had committed armed robbery, and the motorcyclist survived but is touch and go at the moment. frown.gif

As for the rope, I say to hell with that; the guy should have been shot right on the spot.

I stand corrected..

Sign me up for any of the suggested ways to get justice.

Here's the code for vehicular manslaughter

code

We can only hope the &@%-hole has more than one offense in those sections. A penalty of only 4,6, or 10 years is a greater crime than what he did. Hopefully there will be other charges (Reckless driving, etc) added. Or a good "Ted Bundy" conference in the bathroom would be nice.

Just sickens me.

ghaverkamp
Here's the code for vehicular manslaughter

code

We can only hope the &@%-hole has more than one offense in those sections. A penalty of only 4,6, or 10 years is a greater crime than what he did. Hopefully there will be other charges (Reckless driving, etc) added. Or a good "Ted Bundy" conference in the bathroom would be nice.

Just sickens me.

If he was still fleeing the robbery (hadn't yet reached a point of safety only to be flushed out again) and the motorcyclist dies, I'd suspect he should be more worried about §189 of the Penal Code:

189. All murder which is perpetrated by means of a destructive

device or explosive, a weapon of mass destruction, knowing use of

ammunition designed primarily to penetrate metal or armor, poison,

lying in wait, torture, or by any other kind of willful, deliberate,

and premeditated killing, or which is committed in the perpetration

of, or attempt to perpetrate, arson, rape, carjacking, robbery,

burglary, mayhem, kidnapping, train wrecking, or any act punishable

under Section 206, 286, 288, 288a, or 289, or any murder which is

perpetrated by means of discharging a firearm from a motor vehicle,

intentionally at another person outside of the vehicle with the

intent to inflict death, is murder of the first degree. All other

kinds of murders are of the second degree.

There just aren't enough details in the little news blurb to be know. And, of course, it would be better if the motorcyclist survives.

Put me on the jury. I'll vote for hung, drawn and quartered. Watch Braveheart, the scene at the end.

I hope that the rider will recover fully!

Archived