IGNORED

WTB: Regular height stock seat for '12 RT

West_Coaster

West_Coaster

Looking for a stock regular height seat for a 2012 RT. Don't care about heat, and only need the front section but would buy both parts if I had to.

Thanks!

West_Coaster

Thanks TEWKS. :18:

That first seat is almost new and is from a 2007 which I believe will fit my 2012. I called and he was a nice older gentleman, I'm sending him a check because he doesn't do any of the new fangled computer stuff. :4323:

Also thanks for the few websites I can explore.

• Like 1

Just double check on that, I know they look similar but BMW plays tricks with the mounting points every now and again. 

Wayne Johnson

If your purchase doesn't  work out I have a stock seat in mint condition from a 2011 cam head, the heat does not work though. $50 plus the shipping from CT

• Thanks 1
West_Coaster
On 8/24/2020 at 4:23 PM, Wayne Johnson said:

If your purchase doesn't  work out I have a stock seat in mint condition from a 2011 cam head, the heat does not work though. $50 plus the shipping from CT

Good to know, I expect to see the seat in a few weeks or less, hopefully it fits. We'll all learn something if it doesn't.

On 8/24/2020 at 11:36 AM, West_Coaster said:

Looking for a stock regular height seat for a 2012 RT. Don't care about heat, and only need the front section but would buy both parts if I had to.

Thanks!

yeah, idk if EDD will allow my saying so, but there's one on CL right now in san diego for $35

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Rob Nowell said:

yeah, idk if EDD will allow my saying so, but there's one on CL right now in san diego for $35

No problem mentioning it or leaving a link in that case.  The no link rule is for posters who are selling items and is a way to prevent dealers or businesses from just dumping ads onto our forum.