IGNORED

ABS šŸ‘šŸ»

Veefore

A friend on a Wing and I were out in a rural area of Ā Eastern New York yesterday. Ā Farmland, rolling terrain, blind corners with the odd small town every now and again. Ā 

As we began to enterĀ one small town it beganĀ to get more populated with buildings etc. Ā I was doing about 35ish, crested a blind right and there was a OlsmobuickĀ BACKING UP dead center of our lane...... and into a driveway mind you, just backingĀ up . Ā Those brakes stopped that bike on a dime, dead straight with no drama. Ā  Having owned an ST1100, ST1300 - both non ABS........I'm sold, that was impressive. Ā 

And she kept backing up...........at which pointĀ I hit the aftermarket horn and interuptedĀ her phone call......šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

I think I'm going to look into an aftermarket grenade launcher, lol. Ā To the point though.......the Brembos worked fantastic.

• Like 5

Don't you just love a "save" like that! No need for coffee for the rest of the day!

ABS is impressive. The bike just stays in line.....

Ā 

M.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, NumbHands said:

Don't you just love a "save" like that! No need for coffee for the rest of the day!

ABS is impressive. The bike just stays in line.....

Ā 

M.

Straight as an arrow......incredible.Ā  Meant to say in the original post there was no driveway, rhyme, or reason as to where she was backing up.Ā  expect the unexpected.

Motorhead1977

Absolutely šŸ‘.Ā  I was amazed at how quickly the ABS allowed me to stop my 900+ pound GL1800. Wouldn't be without it.

• Like 1