IGNORED

Misfire on 2001 bmw rt

waynescamera

waynescamera

I am new to forums and bmw so sorry if I get it all. My mechanical skills are basic  

I wonder if any one can help before I take it to a garage I have bought a 2001 1150rt with 1600 miles on clock full bmw survive only had it 3 days last survive was done late last year .

The problem starts when the engine is at running temperatures when it is cold the engine runs very smooth then when you are just holding the revs to keep at one speed it starts to mis a beat. on acceleration it still pulls well and temp stays the same , all the time so I don’t think it’s a big problem just annoying if anyone has any advise where to start looking it would be of grate help .Thanks in advance  

21 hours ago, waynescamera said:

I am new to forums and bmw so sorry if I get it all. My mechanical skills are basic  

I wonder if any one can help before I take it to a garage I have bought a 2001 1150rt with 1600 miles on clock full bmw survive only had it 3 days last survive was done late last year .

The problem starts when the engine is at running temperatures when it is cold the engine runs very smooth then when you are just holding the revs to keep at one speed it starts to mis a beat. on acceleration it still pulls well and temp stays the same , all the time so I don’t think it’s a big problem just annoying if anyone has any advise where to start looking it would be of grate help .Thanks in advance  

***** Your motorcycle is an oilhead so we will respond to your duplicate thread in the oilhead forum.