IGNORED

Any body tried the new "spray bra's" for bags or exposed areas ?

Fabbrisd

I was doing a Walmart thing today - and in the auto section (I was picking up a 3M fiberglass bristle brush to clean rock chips)...

DupliColor has both a clear and a black "spray on bra" for about $8 a can.

I have used this companies spay on bedliner product before on both my 4x4's as well as the bottom panel of my old R1150RT with great results ($40 worth of can, propoer prep, saved ovr $400 as compared to a Rhino spray job at the shop).

I have copied a link that shows the install of the black (remember they have clear too) on a Dodge Magnum).

I was doing a Walmart thing today - and in the auto section (I was picking up a 3M fiberglass bristle brush to clean rock chips)...

DupliColor has both a clear and a black "spray on bra" for about $8 a can.

http://www.duplicolor.com/training/shield_training.html

I have used this companies spray on bedliner product before on both my 4x4's as well as the bottom panel of my old R1150RT with great results ($40 worth of can, proper prep, saved ovr $400 as compared to a Rhino spray job at the shop).

I have copied a link that shows the install of the black (remember they have clear too) on a Dodge Magnum).

If I get time this weekend, plus some blue low-adhesive masking tape, I might try somthing for the rear bags and some other spots.

I am NOT saying this is the same as the great 3M InviGuard product - but maybe can be something I spray on for road trips, and spray off for daily around town stuff.

Anybody else try it ?

If I get time this weekend, plus some blue low-adhesive masking tape, I might try somthing for the rear bags and some other spots.

I am NOT saying this is the same as the great 3M InviGuard product - but maybe can be something I spray on for road trips, and spray off for daily around town stuff.

Anybody else try it ?

Just to be a PIA it's a Dodge Charger in the clip. cool.gif

Archived