IGNORED

Silver Frame/Engine Paint Question

RTinNC

I know this has been asked and answered before but I am trying to fine touch paint for the silver frame on my 2018 GSW.  However,  all I seem to find is spray cans and since I am only fixing a small nic I prefer a small touch up bottle.  Any suggestions?? 

Thanks in advance! 

Ed, might be tough to find that color in a small container for brush use. That is a semi gloss which makes it hard to get right when matching. I have a spray can of Wurth "silver wheel paint" that I think came from beemer boneyard? Not sure. But, I just spray some into a paint can cap and use a small brush or q-tip to touch up nicks. It is a very, very good match for a spray can color. 

1 minute ago, realshelby said:

Ed, might be tough to find that color in a small container for brush use. That is a semi gloss which makes it hard to get right when matching. I have a spray can of Wurth "silver wheel paint" that I think came from beemer boneyard? Not sure. But, I just spray some into a paint can cap and use a small brush or q-tip to touch up nicks. It is a very, very good match for a spray can color. 

Yes .. .I have found a lot of Wurth and Duple-color spray cans and have done the spray in the cap routine too.  Was hoping for a better option.  Pretty sure someone once posted a small bottle option of the matte silver.