IGNORED

UnRally V -- The Return to Gunnison: Registration is "officially" open!

Tasker

Please visit www.unrally.com to register you and your guests for UnRally V, which will take place in June.

A few notes as of this posting on April 30, 2006...

While we accept the "standard" PayPal system as a form of payment for the UnRally, we cannot accept your PayPal credit card, as we are not set-up for it due to the expenses associated with accepting the cards. Since we are an UnProfit organization, all monies are used to cover expenses for this UnEvent. Anything left over is used to support this great board. Adding to the registration fee to cover credit card fees doesn't make sense.

The "official" grand opening for the Holiday Inn Express in Gunnison is May 31, 2006, about three weeks before we arrive for the UnRally. I've been informed that as soon as the new hotel goes "live" on the Holiday Inn on-line registration system, confirmations for your reservations will be sent.

This year's edition of the UnRally is shaping up to be a fantastic event. I hope that you will join us for our "five-year" UnRally reunion in Gunnison!

Tasker - if our names show up on the registration page, can we assume our PayPal payment was successful? I sent it last week and haven't gotten any other confirmation...

Thanks again for your team's efforts!

Doug

I'll reply for Tasker in that Donna and I are doing the registration, moneys, etc. part of the UNRally.

In general, just because your (in the everyone listed generic sense) name is on the list, doesn't mean you have paid. Some people listed are, "The check's in the mail."

But specific to you Doug, yes, I have your payment.

I haven't been responding to every registration individually, just too darn many emails flying back and forth.

Presume all is well unless you hear from me different! thumbsup.gif

See you in Gunnison! clap.gif

Hi Ken H.

My computer is "mail-to" illiterate and won't let the link go live. Is there another way get registration information to you and to find out what paypal address to send the money to?

Thanks!

Kirsten

Presume all is well unless you hear from me different!

Thanks, Ken! Yes, we are an impatient bunch... It's snowing outside right now, but supposed to be gorgeous for the next week or so. The sap is flowing, the bikes are all tuned up, so let's RIDE! Yeeeeehawwww!!!!!!!!

BTW, it's so nice to see that you (and Donna) are fully back into your sport after your close call. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to meeting you in person!

Thanks again!

Doug

So if my computer was also "mailto illiterate". crazy.gif

Where would I send the check?

I will send email, but you would have to respond to everyone who wants to send a check.

Larry

It maybe to involved, but is there anyway to sort the names on the list? very difficult to find someone, and in another couple weeks, when there are 100+ names will be really hard.

Not sure how hard that would be, but if it is practical, I know i would find it helpful.

It maybe to involved, but is there anyway to sort the names on the list? very difficult to find someone, and in another couple weeks, when there are 100+ names will be really hard.

Not sure how hard that would be, but if it is practical, I know i would find it helpful.

Yes I can easily do it. By last name? By city?

I had kind of hoped originally to be able to post peoples "screen name" here on the board also, but the page got too crowded.

Tasker, Matt, - To sort or not to sort, that is the question...

Tasker, Matt, - To sort or not to sort, that is the question...

By last name seems to be the easiest (to find names, that is). So much for being at the top of the list! grin.gif

Quick note to everyone who has or will be registering...

If you have a name preference, i.e. - "Bob" instead of "Robert", please let me know, as how you name is registered is how name tags will be printed. (Along with your screen name here if you have provided it.)

Also if I miss-spelled your name on the UNRally website, I apologize. Do let me know and I'll correct it with the next update!

Archived