IGNORED

1200GSA

Turbosneeze

Turbosneeze

I currently own a 04'RT and a 02'CBR854RR. One for touring/comfort and one just for speed/adrenaline rush.

Ever since I went to my local BMW dealer and saw a GSA on display, I have been thinking a whole lot about that bike. Almost 9 gallons of fuel capacity, bigger windshield for wind protection, heated grips, rugged look and appearance... it is just a beatiful bike.

Anyone here test rode a GSA? Any big difference between the regular and the GSA (i.e. gearing, suspension, etc.). I know there are some weight differences as well as the fuel capacity, engine guards, etc., but was wondering if there were some mechanical and structure differences confused.gif

Any input will be helpful. Thanks.

I currently own a 04'RT and a 02'CBR854RR. One for touring/comfort and one just for speed/adrenaline rush.

Ever since I went to my local BMW dealer and saw a GSA on display, I have been thinking a whole lot about that bike. Almost 9 gallons of fuel capacity, bigger windshield for wind protection, heated grips, rugged look and appearance... it is just a beatiful bike.

Anyone here test rode a GSA? Any big difference between the regular and the GSA (i.e. gearing, suspension, etc.). I know there are some weight differences as well as the fuel capacity, engine guards, etc., but was wondering if there were some mechanical and structure differences confused.gif

Any input will be helpful. Thanks.

same frame, motor, tranny. More fuel. Taller. Different bars. Different pegs. Stock engine bars on the Adv.

The new hard bags LOOK good (made by Touratech), but in a BMW sponsored ride across Africa to Spain recently, 4 out of 4 sets of the bags had various failures.

Here's one of several ride reports over on Advrider.com

Archived