IGNORED

Gone Back...

hopz

Most of you know I sold the R1200RT, and I was emotionally distressed about that but my time has come. It's OK. I'm getting better.

Today I did have a slip though... I bought a Yamaha.

I know it's odd and not like me but those of you are my closest friends know. This is a 6 string FD01S... yup, Guitar... 

Oh well the time comes for all of us....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
On 3/6/2020 at 6:28 PM, hopz said:

Most of you know I sold the R1200RT, and I was emotionally distressed about that but my time has come. It's OK. I'm getting better.

I know it's odd and not like me but those of you are my closest friends know. This is a 6 string FD01S... yup, Guitar... 

Keep us posted on what Farkles you add to that "FD" :dance:

Glad you asked... I am looking at new strings... and have cleaned all the old fingerprints and dust of the Yamaha.  It is a lot faster than before... now.

• Like 1
John Ranalletta
On 3/6/2020 at 6:28 PM, hopz said:

Taking up the guitar and had first lesson last week.  Strange instrument - hope I can get my fret hand to work properly.

22 hours ago, hopz said:

Glad you asked... I am looking at new strings... and have cleaned all the old fingerprints and dust of the Yamaha.  It is a lot faster than before... now.

Nice!  Now find a good product to polish up the "body"  .... maybe a carbon fiber pick guard  ...  a custom "saddle"  and you'll have nothing to "fret" about !   Ride safe and let us know how she handles! 

:3:

• Confused 1

Yes , you really can farkle that rig up !  Legal , elephant ivory nut and saddle , fossilized woolly mammoth bridge pins, and for strings I would recommend Elixir strings.

They are a bit more than others, but really hold their sound for quite a while.  Enjoy 

• Like 1
On 3/8/2020 at 8:38 AM, hopz said:

Cool, what viscosity oil do you use on the fretboard?

On 3/6/2020 at 4:28 PM, hopz said:

I used to play the drums for decades. Sold the kit before moving to AZ. I regret it. My wife wants me to take up the bagpipes though. Cost for a new kit would be similar. The time IS coming.