IGNORED

The New BM Bagger

TEWKS

1 hour ago, Rougarou said:

It's not, he said it on the internet so it's got to be true, really, I believe him 100%.

Believe it or not, when I first found the internet I was a lot closer to buying that. "How could they publicly lie in the wide open for all to see" :dontknow: The gullible gates have closed somewhat over the years. No, I already own part of the Brooklyn Bridge....thank you! They got me with the owning "Part Of it" which was much more convincing! :rofl:

Umm...IMO it is butt ugly.   The 30's retro cruiser is sweet looking and they should have quit when they were ahead.  If your going to copy the HD bagger look at least get the bat wing fairing right, but they didn't even come close.  That fairing takes that bagger to a new standard of ugly!   As was posted above, if you want a great looking bat wing fainging bagger get a Hawg,  They would have been better to go the rout of the Road Glide clone as that would allow BMW to integrate the power windshield and aerodynamics.

fourteenfour
10 hours ago, Red said:

Seriously a nine year old April's Fool thread...  

back on the bagger and such, they best lead off with a few colors like they did back in R1200C days...  but honestly it looks like they started the project and ran out of time and just said screw it.

Rumors using leaked documents show the batwing bike at 365kg