IGNORED

So today, the temp peaked at 73,...

Rougarou

and on my way home from work, I counted 16 bikes on the road (typically zero this time of year),......seems the fair weather riders snuck out for a little run.

Yeah, yesterday was Groundhog Day and General Beauregard Lee predicted 6 more weeks of Winter.  Go figure.

Today we hit 71 in NE Atlanta suburb.

Took advantage of the nice weather yesterday and today.  Giving all the bikes in the herd a chance to run.  BMW yesterday, took the big scoot out today to go to work.  Tomorrow is also supposed to be warm then rain starting on Wed.   Probably go with the scoot again tomorrow, it doesnt get run as much as the other two in the Winter, no heated grips, less protection from wind.

We went for a ride last week here in Salida CO two days later it snowing and below zero. This Saturday looks like we will have another chance to ride.

John Ranalletta
6 minutes ago, Whip said:

We went for a ride last week here in Salida CO two days later it snowing and below zero. This Saturday looks like we will have another chance to ride.

No on a m/c,  but we land in SAN Sunday to start a road trip along the Rio Grande to Tucson & Scottsdale.  This morning, the temp in Tucson (28deg) is same as outside my window in Indy.