IGNORED

Creature Of Habit

TEWKS

IIRC, my 2019 riding season began here on these power-lines in Wilmington Ma. At 30 degrees today, it’s probably going to be one of the last rides before the snow flies.

Other than last summer’s UnRally ride, it hasn’t been a mileage munching season. :dontknow:  

Here’s to next year and putting a little more adventure in adventure riding! :beer:

2288C0C5-8EBF-4BBA-8517-43BF9C036BBE.jpeg

AADADE9F-3F1E-4BB5-AB7F-B1B5B2BC057D.jpeg

128D1DAD-E1F9-4D9C-BB5C-50CC5321BE66.jpeg

• Like 8

I plead the fifth...:read: But give you this as a clue...

:5185: image.php?id=6959:4322:

Amazing product once the technique in its use is mastered! All seriousness, it will be replaced come springtime.

• Like 1
John Ranalletta
8 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Amazing product once the technique in its use is mastered! All seriousness, it will be replaced come springtime.

I carry one.  Have never used it on my own tires but have rescued 3-4 others left on the roadside by flats.

Introduced my Naples, FL nephew to the plugger.  He used the heck out of it after the last hurricane as he and other experienced flats from nails in roadways after the hurricane.

• Like 1
On 11/18/2019 at 8:01 AM, TEWKS said:

I've used that several times,....albeit not on any of my bikes.  Leaky tractor tire, I lift the seat of the bike and pull this out, leaky truck tire, I lift the seat of the bike and pull this out.  I'ma run outta plugs using it on everything but the bike and then when I actually need it,........... :14:

Must confess, I used Chris' super-duper pistol grip setup and then Ken's regular unit shown here out in Lake George. After using an assortment of rope plugs with no success it was time to get serious. :grin: The first attempt with the pistol grip setup failed because I didn't realize the problem was a tiny bit bigger than your average puncture. It was a one inch slit :eek: which I didn't know was "that" before leaving home.

Anyway, later in the day and with the skill of a surgeon, :rofl: I with the assistance of my buddy Mitch were able to place three mushroom plugs from Ken's kit, in the wound. :grin:

It hasn't leaked a bit since but yeah, a new tire is coming. :4617: