IGNORED

New/Old Bike and New to the Forum

CraigB

Hello all,

I’d like to introduce myself and my new/old bike to the forum. My names Craig and I’m living in Queen Creek, AZ.  I’ve been around motorcycles most of my life but most bikes have been motocrossers. All the way back to when Macio’s. So I’m old! I have had a few Suzuki’s GS, GSX, and a GSXR’s but that is many years ago too.

I recently purchased my first BMW and it is a 2002 R1150RS and I'm just starting to get to know it. So hopefully, I won’t drive the forum users crazy with all the questions that will be coming soon.

Thanks for the add to the forum and looking forward to gaining a little knowledge from all of you.

Craig

BMW.jpg

Welcome to the Fray. Let the party begin. You will find a ton of knowledge (and opinions) on here. Nice scoot. Your bike is an oil head. All topics pertaining to it will be found in the Oilhead section. 

• Thanks 1

Nice bike, it's the one that brought me to BMW! :thumbsup: Funny timing, I just posted the very same bike (04) in the Craigslist Find Of The Day post. Welcome & good luck with it! :wave:

• Thanks 1