IGNORED

Great news for Indianapolis & Indianapolis Motor Speedway

John Ranalletta

John Ranalletta

The Hulman family have been terrific stewards of the track. Early on, Tony Sr. never took a profit and rolled back every dime the speedway generated into keeping the facility in great shape.  That Penske is the proprietor, I expect the IMS to host more races in every class of car and motorcycle as the Penske organization is more business-oriented; wins consistently where it competes and can command the attention of other racers.  I assume the purchase includes the championship golf course.  

When there for every MotoGP, I often thought how great a race course it might be if the track went x-country using the golf course property.

Hulman & Co. announced Monday morning it is selling the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the IndyCar series to a subsidiary of Penske Corp. Hulman & Co. Chairman Tony George and CEO Mark Miles have scheduled an 11 a.m. press conference with Penske Chairman Roger Penske at the speedway. IMS has been in the Hulman family […]

image.thumb.png.e9686b4f0371198b7ba190c57d669b97.png

In good hands with Penske.

Quote.....

“When there for every MotoGP, I often thought how great a race course it might be if the track went x-country using the golf course property.”

Every off road racers dream, racing on a golf course!  BRAAAAAP!!!

Don J

• Haha 1