IGNORED

November 2019 SECFF Lunch

terryofperry

Sandwiched between Halloween and Thanksgiving is the 2019 November SECFF lunch. Please join Bernie (Bernie), Ken (Kinsley) and me (terryofperry) on November 16th 11;30 A.M. at:

J&B's Rare2Welldone Steakhouse

302 E 1st Street Suite A

Vidalia, GA 30474

912-538-0250

GPS:

32.215911°

-82.408720°

Look forward to seeing everyone there.  :18:

Terry

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, MikeB60 said:

Damn Terry, That's the Vidalia Police Department.  What are you telling us?  Do you need some funds in your commissary account!

It must be a small room and the food is probably not the best... :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
45 minutes ago, MikeB60 said:

Damn Terry, That's the Vidalia Police Department.  What are you telling us?  Do you need some funds in your commissary account!

You should ride there Mike, rumour has it there might be an APB out on a certain Mustang. :classic_rolleyes:

Terry

• Like 2

I was already in before I knew where.  So I got that going for me, which is nice.

I went through Vidalia, on my way to Tifton, from the lunch in Metter.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, 60Aviator said:

In for now unless one of those 4 letter words takes priority. 

We really missed you at the last event. I hope you can make it this time.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, terryofperry said:

Ken, are y'all presently in Florida for the winter?

Terry

Yes. I have wanted to come to these but I always worked Saturdays. Off for the foreseeable future. This would be a 48 hour trip for me with two nights lodging since I'm a tad far and really have no where to be. Why rush?

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, KDeline said:

Yes. I have wanted to come to these but I always worked Saturdays. Off for the foreseeable future. This would be a 48 hour trip for me with two nights lodging since I'm a tad far and really have no where to be. Why rush?

We hope to see you there. If you do make it bring a sack to carry a bunch of World Famous Vidalia Onions back with you, we will be right there.

Terry

• Like 3

I contacted the restaurant yesterday, they look forward to our visit Saturday. Rain is coming in tonight, predicted to be gone by Saturday. It will be good to see everyone.

Terry

• Like 2

Looks like a significant Nor'Easter coming up the coast for us this weekend.    I will not be trying to qualify as a U-Boat commander two months in a row.....

have fun

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I’ve got a wedding to go to and have to be back in Jax by 1ish. So I’m looking forward to riding part way then heading back. Will we be stopping for breakfast?

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Mrooney64 said:

I’ve got a wedding to go to and have to be back in Jax by 1ish. So I’m looking forward to riding part way then heading back. Will we be stopping for breakfast?

Michael, you are welcome to come along part way.

I am not sure if the stop will have breakfast, but I am sure it will have some coffee.

By the way, you may not be the only one that will only ride until coffee stop.

Please remember, that the side stands go up and the motors receive fuel no later then 7 AM.

So try to be at the meeting place at 6:30 AM, so you can introduce yourself to everyone.

You do remember where we are meeting?

:bike:

• Like 1

J & B's really took care of us, inviting us in a half hour before their scheduled opening and brewing fresh coffee to warm us up. Excellent food at an affordable price. Good to see Tim, Bernie, Ken, Mike, and William.

Side salads:

20191116_113441-01.thumb.jpeg.5475e8be7829fa6ae95146f26d7a5fb2.jpeg

20191116_113443-01.thumb.jpeg.78e556465eabaca9348967c8c22242e9.jpeg

20191116_113445-01.thumb.jpeg.bae1606414bb653a15fb0f241461c30f.jpeg

My Burger:

20191116_115343-01.thumb.jpeg.3d29bd810686ecabc854f9cd809e639f.jpeg

Well worth the trip.

Terry

• Like 4

Thanks for the invite.  I did enjoy my bacon cheesburger.  That is a tasty burger!  Good visit.  I am IN  for the December lunch.  Thanks for asking.

20191116_115336.jpg

• Like 4

I guess I need to thank somebody for discussing tires at the table, cause I had to get a rear one in Tifton.  It was doubtful that I would have made it back to Atlanta, eh?

7408 miles at time of replacement.

20191116_152726.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, wbw6cos said:

I guess I need to thank somebody for discussing tires at the table, cause I had to get a rear one in Tifton.  It was doubtful that I would have made it back to Atlanta, eh?

20191116_152726.jpg

I see you been hanging out with me.
Sorry I didn’t mean to jinx you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, wbw6cos said:

20191116_152726.jpg

Got your money's worth out of that one!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, bimmer2 said:

William:  you did better than me....I can't get more than 6K miles out of tires on my '17 RT....reckon mine's the wrong color.......:5210:

Well Bimmer2,  the White RT's only get 4,500-5,500 miles before the cord monsters appears.

They to come down to the December SECFF Lunch, after all you don't want your tires to go stale during the winter month.

15 hours ago, Bernie said:

Well Bimmer2,  the White RT's only get 4,500-5,500 miles before the cord monsters appears.

They to come down to the December SECFF Lunch, after all you don't want your tires to go stale during the winter month.

Thanks Bernie.  I'm looking at December lunch alright.  With the travel time plus losing an hour on the clock, I might have to find a room the night before, but still want to make it happen.  I promised Terry that I'd do it at some point, and this will be the last one this year.

• Like 2
On 11/16/2019 at 6:56 PM, wbw6cos said:

20191116_152726.jpg

I'da squeezed more miles outta that tire,....those white stripes are nothing but sipping!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, bimmer2 said:

Thanks Bernie.  I'm looking at December lunch alright.  With the travel time plus losing an hour on the clock, I might have to find a room the night before, but still want to make it happen.  I promised Terry that I'd do it at some point, and this will be the last one this year.

On the bright side John, you'll gain an hour heading home. :18:

Terry

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All, I’m sorry I missed out on the ride due a cold/sinus sickness relapse... and I’m better now that I’ve successfully passed it on to my wife! :shake:

• Haha 3