IGNORED

BeemerBoneyard Rocks!

rondmc

I hope this is a good place to post this - just wanted to give props to Beemer Boneyard!

I ordered a set of their fuel line quick-disconnects last week.  After submitting the order, I realized I forgot to order a dozen spare o-rings as intended.  Quick email, and within an hour they responded that they would throw the o-rings in, no charge.  Score +1 for BB!

The parts arrived quickly. I installed them over the weekend, and was puzzled when my '04 1150RT wouldn't start.  Upon inspection, I found that the female half of the QD on the high-pressure line was missing its internal check valve; this resulted in the male side not having anything to push against and open, so I had no fuel flow.  I swapped the two female halves and was able to start right up.  Of course now my return line isn't operating.

So I emailed BB yesterday morning explaining the situation. Within 30 minutes they replied, offering to send a new part.  Score +2! 

30 minutes later, I got a notification that the part was heading to the mail.  This morning, I checked the tracking number, and the part will arrive Wednesday.  Score +3!

Anyway, I just wanted to give out some love for Beemer Boneyard's excellent customer service.  In my experience, this level of service is very rare, and I felt they deserve some recognition.

I'll be shopping with them again, and I hope you will, too!

ron

• Like 3

I’m also a happy regular customer - there’s a bunch of us here :) with good experiences and a fine tradition of posting about them!

2017 thread 

• Like 1

They do rock indeed.... I placed an order earlier in the year and they sent me a notification there was a cheaper shipping option than the one I chose, they issued me a credit for a couple of bucks.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have better luck on eBay. Every time I've checked Beemer Boneyard's inventory or submitted an online part request, they've not been able to help me. Glad they worked out for you guys.