IGNORED

Only took 35 years.

KDeline

On 9/26/2019 at 7:40 PM, TEWKS said:

Very Cool, Ken! :thumbsup:

Would be interested to hear how many bikes and what models you achieved that mileage on? 

82 R100RS, 83 R65, 84 R80RT,   84 R100RTLE,  95 R100RTLE,  95 K100RT, 95 K75RTP,  98 R1100RTP,  two 99 R1100RT, 07 R1200 GSA, 09  R1200RT,  three 09 R1200RTP

• Like 1
RandyShields

Ken, great to ride with you this weekend.  Glad you got your fuel delivery situation fixed after Chris K and I left you stranded.  Felt bad about that even though you were letting us off the hook.

Doing some cyphering, in about half the time of your fantastic accomplishment, I have, this year, finally gone over the 100,000 mile mark on BMWs.  So -- now pay attention to this math -- if you completely stop riding today, and I continue at my existing pace of almost 6,000 miles per year, I can be assured of catching you in 150 years, by the 2169 A.D..  Just letting you know that I am coming after you!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 9/19/2019 at 4:55 PM, KDeline said:

28943.jpg

It is about time you turned the 1 million mile mark😃  - congratulations!   How many miles does Kate now have?  Missed seeing her at FART '19.

5 hours ago, Endobobdds said:

It is about time you turned the 1 million mile mark😃  - congratulations!   How many miles does Kate now have?  Missed seeing her at FART '19.

She has about 350,000 miles.

• Like 1
On 9/30/2019 at 9:04 PM, RandyShields said:

Ken, great to ride with you this weekend.  Glad you got your fuel delivery situation fixed after Chris K and I left you stranded.  Felt bad about that even though you were letting us off the hook.

Doing some cyphering, in about half the time of your fantastic accomplishment, I have, this year, finally gone over the 100,000 mile mark on BMWs.  So -- now pay attention to this math -- if you completely stop riding today, and I continue at my existing pace of almost 6,000 miles per year, I can be assured of catching you in 150 years, by the 2169 A.D..  Just letting you know that I am coming after you!

No worries about continuing your ride, there was nothing you could have done. I made it home with no recurrence over 900 miles, at this point I don't know what to do about it. Could have been one and done. Also if my math is correct, mileage equates to 78 miles a day and 28,571 miles a year. I really have no life.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, KDeline said:

Also if my math is correct, mileage equates to 78 miles a day and 28,571 miles a year. I really have no life.

I'll trade ya! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Congratulations, my old friend!

Chris (aka Tender Vittles )
Little '77 KZ400 in the Big Apple
Black '99 RT for Everywhere Else

• 2 weeks later...

So, like 245 dog years.

Congratulations.

Commendable.

Was at Poverty Riders International Coonbottom Rally about 20 years ago.

Around campfire were 4 gentlemen who had the million miles behind them.

Glad you made it.