IGNORED

CD*/Aux1,2,3/etc?

MBrockman5

MBrockman5

I was fiddling around with the radio on my 07 RT and noticed that when I pressed CD* a couple times, it would cycle through different modes like Intercom, Aux P1-P6, etc... Does this mean I have an Auxiliary Audio Input somewhere?

I've tried looking for anything online and could only find posts for K-LT bikes and 2010 and up. 

8 hours ago, MBrockman5 said:

I was fiddling around with the radio on my 07 RT and noticed that when I pressed CD* a couple times, it would cycle through different modes like Intercom, Aux P1-P6, etc... Does this mean I have an Auxiliary Audio Input somewhere?

I've tried looking for anything online and could only find posts for K-LT bikes and 2010 and up. 

Morning MBrockman5

Note #3 below.

2007 1200RT CD_aux.JPG

page 32  of audio manual.JPG

MBrockman5

I don't see anything in CD player compartment. Is it a loose cable, or is it a plug that's mounted into the plastic? 

Here's what mine looks like. 

Screenshot_20190704-161816_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20190704-161920_Gallery.jpg

12 hours ago, MBrockman5 said:

I don't see anything in CD player compartment. Is it a loose cable, or is it a plug that's mounted into the plastic? 

Here's what mine looks like. 

Morning MBrockman5

Well!-- I just looked in my parts book & it shows the AUXILIARY CONNECTION CABLE (to 12/06), so I'm not sure what BMW did on the later (after 12/06)  build 2007 1200RT's.

I think you will either need to find a rider with a later 2007 1200RT & factory radio to see if they have an AUX connection, or a trip by your local BMW dealer as they can probably help you figure it out.