IGNORED

"I'm Home Momma"

TEWKS

In at noontime with no tire drama! Thank you Terry, Ken & **Chris** for the assortment of plugs that sealed the deal! :thumbsup: Great little UN that was a bunch of fun. :grin: Safe travels everyone! :wave:

• Like 2

Home at 1:15. Rode down with rigftspin and Ids ok.  They continued to Maryland.  Great week connecting with old friends and meeting some new ones. 

RandyShields
3 hours ago, Whip said:

Home

800 miles yesterday.

1200 today.

One of my favorite UNs of all time.

I love camping

Those are some big days in the heat!

Home! 9 days, 4395 miles total. 18 states traveled through! While I wrestled with leaving the UN on Thursday instead of Friday, it turned out taking 4 days back was worth it. Got to see some friends in WV, and see some places I used to work and play in my younger days....

Thanks to everyone that helped put on the event. I appreciated it!

John Ranalletta

Home Sunday late afternoon after 3 days around the Delaware Water Gap with grand kids.

Thanks for all who made this possible.  Great fun and good to see all.

• Like 1

Thank to Pat and the crew, It was a great UN! Great to see everyone and definitely enjoyed the riding.

Got home around 430 today.  Great fun chasing Chris K and Foot from Lake George to Abingdon VA. TyTass needs to work on his routes, we had to suffer through about 10 miles of interstate over the two days! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
John Ranalletta
16 hours ago, John Ranalletta said:

Home Sunday late afternoon after 3 days around the Delaware Water Gap with grand kids.

Thanks for all who made this possible.  Great fun and good to see all.

image.png.8b75560653c14e26212aaff881ac9d5d.png

• Like 2