IGNORED

Check in

scout6

Hey neighbor, one room up! Went to shelving rock falls this after and my buddy wasn't pleased with the Triumph parking area. :dontknow:

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Checking out... Home again. Missed most of the rain.

Thanks for having me!  I just wish I could have stayed longer. 

Home safe and sound in Alexandria. When I checked the mileage for the eight-day trip, I had put on exactly 2000.8 miles. 

Thanks to Whip, and his friendly band of helpers, for organizing the event and some of the evening meals.  Great job everyone.

Mark - @Markopolo - and I took 2 easy back road days back home arriving back in the DC area around 1:30 yesterday.  As usual, the UnRally was a huge success for me because of the BMWST members I got to share time and riding with.  A huge thank you to Whip  - @Whip and Chris - @Lawnchairboy , Chris @**Chris** , and Pat @TEWKS for all their efforts on the event with evening food, routes, etc.  I expected rain every day and was pleasantly surprised to have seen almost no rain all week.

I am looking forward to FART '19 and starting to plan on how I'll get out to UnRally '20 someplace in northern California.

• Like 1

The three musketeers crossed the SC/GA border around 0700 Saturday morning, had breakfast, and I pulled into my garage at 1015. Many high points for this trip. My wife and I rode 2-up through VT, NH, and ME ~5 years ago, but I liked the Adirondacks more, and I wouldn't mind a return visit at some future date.

Just got home from Cornish NH. As always, it was great to see everyone. Big thank you to Whip & all the organizers!

'In' as of 2 pm pst today the 4th.  

Great Un!!.  The small group made it special as everyone had a chance to talk with everyone else.-- not like when we have 100 or so attendees who mainly stay to their small groups.

Ya 'all have a happy 4th :18: 

• Like 2