IGNORED

START check-in

RandyShields

RandyShields

Since I am so close to Sparta, and likely one of the first home (by 10 am Sun.), I will start this thread.  What a wonderful event.  Thanks again to Ken and Dave for all the event planning, photos and the routes.  And a shout out to Bob for continuing the pizza night tradition!  See everyone in the Fall.

RandyShields

• Like 1

Fantastic week of riding and another great START!  :18:   Thank you Ken and Dave for all your efforts to make these events truly not to be missed.

I arrived home at 1:30 today after seven days and almost 2,500 miles of smiles.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Having ridden home with Endobobdds, I also arrived home at 1:30 today.  Thanks to Dave and Ken for great arrangements, and terrific routes.

• Like 1

Home at 1400.  I had a stupendous time!  Can't say it enough--thank you Ken and Dave.  We're so lucky to have something like this--few do.

Peter

• Like 1

Laura and I arrived home, safe and sound, at 13:30.  We enjoyed the Friday night dinner.  I had a great ride on Saturday, too bad it was only one day; that may increase in the Fall, if you know what I mean.  :revit:

Also, thanks for welcoming me to the fold.  I feel really at ease with this crowd.   For the record, I tried to pay for everybody's lunch at Greeko's in Abingdon (newbie tradition, as I was told,) but the server's hand-held was not being cooperative.  :D

• Haha 1

Five states in a day and no straight lines to be found.  Great day!  Made it back to BHM in one piece.

Another great event, lessons learned and memories made.  Many thanks to Dave, Ken and everyone else who helped make it so!

• Like 1

Been home a while, but just now getting to posting. 

Thanks to Ken and Dave for organizing. 

This one was waaaaay too short for me. 3 days is sooooo not enough. Only 1.2 days riding with folks (bumped into Ken and rode with him a while down the BRP until our GPS's took us separate directions). Other than the BRP hit mostly backroads the whole day until the last hour. 

Looking forward to the UN and FART already.

• Like 1

Home at 7pm.  Cool leaving, quite warm in the middle of the day and nice this evening.  800 great miles home and a great weekend with great friends.  Thanks Ken and Dave for a great event!

• Like 1

I got home an 2:50. Mike thanks for the traveling partner going to and coming home. What a great turn out for the Start! I had a great time. As always thanks to Ken and Dave for putting on another great event.

Alan

• Like 1

Home at 6:15 pm. Had a great week of riding. 

I even enjoyed riding a full day in the rain.

Thanks again to Dave and Ken for putting on a great event! :clap:

Also thanks to everyone for showing up and riding safely.

:5210:

• Like 1
Slumgullion

Got home at 5pm and another wonderful event, my gratitude to Dave and Ken for making START happen!

• Like 2
On 4/28/2019 at 5:59 PM, wbw6cos said:

Laura and I arrived home, safe and sound, at 13:30.  We enjoyed the Friday night dinner.  I had a great ride on Saturday, too bad it was only one day; that may increase in the Fall, if you know what I mean.  :revit:

Also, thanks for welcoming me to the fold.  I feel really at ease with this crowd.   For the record, I tried to pay for everybody's lunch at Greeko's in Abingdon (newbie tradition, as I was told,) but the server's hand-held was not being cooperative.  :D

I forgot to warn you that they might try to pull that old fast one on you. Now you know better. :whistle:

• Like 1

Funny part was the server told us it would be 20-30 minutes and I asked her "would $5 speed that up?"  And she said sure.  We all laughed at the table after the folks at the other table said they would be eating first.  Our starters showed up first and we were hopeful that our table would be first to eat our lunch, but alas it was not.  Too bad.