IGNORED

New Member in Florida

MariettaMark

MariettaMark

Just realized that this is the place for introductions. Just joined the forum a couple of days ago. Really enjoying reading through the threads. Lots of good information here. I own two bikes, a 2004 R1150RT and a 2004 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100. Retired in 2017 and relocated from the Atlanta GA area to Destin, FL. Spent a good part of last year renovating the condo we bought so I haven't been able to range too far yet. Hoping to change that soon now that most of the work is done. Hello to everyone here!

Mark

• Like 1

Welcome to the board, we have several members in your neck of the woods.

Try to make START or FART or check out the winter Ride to Eat events (SECFF Lunch) or Cedar Key in January.

Cheers!:wave:

48 minutes ago, tallman said:

Welcome. There are some nice rides if you know where to look...

Heck, I'd be happy just riding back and forth over the bridge. :grin:

1491581853604.jpeg

Welcome Juan Ponce,

I think I am about 1 year behind you. Updating the current place to be sold and planning/starting improvements on the home base in the Northwoods of Wisconsin.  No big rides planned this year, but my accumulated wood working tools are gonna get some serious time!

Regards,

Nanook

MariettaMark

That upcoming trip really looks interesting but I think  I need to put some new tires on my girl before I  take off fr any distance. Noticed this week that my front wheel is showing more wear than I really should have. Looking at a new set of Michelin Pilot Road 4 but they are not cheap.

That's a nice shot of Destin. That shallow spot with all the boats is what we call Crab Island. Definitely one of the hot spots during the season. That bridge is my route out when I'm headed west or north generally. Crosses over to Okaloosa Island ,  part of the national seashore. Nice scenery to start off a ride. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1