IGNORED

A Nice Lunch Stop On Tuesday

TEWKS

I have a road only GPS route in the works to the lunch spot but, I want to ask Paul H. if this Unnamed Road is tame enough for big GS/RT travel. I hate backtracking, this would take care of that. :thumbsup:

Edit...the map is not showing the road on the home iPad so you may not see it.

Spoke with Paul Heid this morning and he said my "Unnamed Rd" idea was not possible, oh well. He said he was going to try and keep some free time to have lunch with us, that'd be cool! :thumbsup:Here's the route we discussed from his place.

Ps...the Lodge asked for a head count so they could be prepared. I guessed at about 10. :dontknow: Chime in if you haven't already and I'll give them a number as we get closer. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

With Ken, my count is 12. :thumbsup: I bet we could double that! :yes:

PS...don't forget to download the route in this thread if you have that capability. No worries if not, we'll have a sweep. :thumbsup:

That actually sounds good, Chris! :thumbsup: The Burgers up at the Lake Placid P&B are going to be hard to beat anyway. :lick:

• 1 month later...

I called them the other day with a headcount of fifteen. I mentioned the number could fluctuate by five either way and they said no prob, they'd be ready for the group. :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, lawnchairboy said:

have to be back for dinner cruise also Tuesday, right?

Yes, we'll be back in plenty of time for the dinner cruise. I'm not too good at it but I'm going to try and eat a light lunch :grin: so not to spoil dinner.