IGNORED

Good for her!!

Rougarou

fourteenfour
9 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Amazing clarity for 93 years old. Hmm, wonder if the H/D brand of motorcycle had anything to do with it? :java: 

one thing in Harley's favor is they make a large number of models with lower seat heights which allows many more riders to be comfortable with their motorcycles. Something BMW needs to get a clue about.

• Like 2

Whatever it is, something is definitely keeping her blood moving!  Remarkable.  And she doesn't look a day past 70...

Good for her.  I should be so fortunate to be still at this game in my 90's.  Damn, she has seen bikes go from leaky rattle traps to modern marvels. Very cool.

On 4/11/2019 at 6:37 AM, CommuterChris said:

one thing in Harley's favor is they make a large number of models with lower seat heights which allows many more riders to be comfortable with their motorcycles. Something BMW needs to get a clue about.

And they make models specifically designed to appeal to women.   BMW, and all other manufacturers for that matter, need to get a clue about bike, apparel and accessories for Women.. My wife has often bought apparel at HD shops because of the scant offerings that are mostly smaller versions of men's products at the rest of the dealers.  Stupid to ignore more than 50% of a customer base.

• Like 1

She may be able to sit comfortably and flat foot it, but at that age, muscles, joints, hips and balance become issue in some folk.  I am amazed that she has the physical ability to maintain riding skills.    A lot of elederly people have to give up the cars keys even younger than that.   Kudos!