IGNORED

Secondary Hotel Lake George

TEWKS

Looks like the main lodge at Dunham's has filled up. Some cabins are still available but filling those at a reasonable cost to you will require sharing space with a roomie. This may, or may not work for you.  

An alternative hotel below.

Wingate by Wyndham

4054 State Route 9L Lake George, New York 12845

1 518 668-4884

The room rate is $99.00 plus tax for a King or double queen bed rooms.

They are going to hold this price until June 1st. Just the rate not a specific number of rooms.

When calling ask for the BMWST group rate.

The only catch is they want a five night stay for that rate.

Wingate by Wyndham

I booked here for a single king, they did not have the BMWST group rate listed yet but with AAA it was only $107 plus tax.  So i guess i am in, Arriving Sunday, leaving Friday

This will be my first trip with you all, be gentle with me, and don't let me drink too much coffee.

Ken, check today, they should have the rate in their system now. Terry, I saw that after I talked to the Wingate by Wyndham. Small & cute. Right in the middle of Dunham's & the W by W.  :thumbsup:

Pat, I think I am at $300 all in for 5 nights there. Reserved several weeks ago. Rate may have changed now.  Like anywhere, some good and some bad reviews. At that price, and after reading about it, It sure looks like a bargain! Not moving in, just need a shower, toilet,  and a bed.

• Like 1

Dunham's Bay still has 3 Single Queen Hotel Rooms and 3 King hotel rooms available and many cabins, fyi. Both the Wingate & The Studio Motel are 5 miles right down the road from us.

Any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 518-656-9242.

• Like 1
On 4/10/2019 at 9:44 AM, realshelby said:

I booked the "Studio Motel of Lake George". Just down the road from the rally hotel. Cheap. 

Me too. Coming early (Saturday), since I have to leave Tuesday (night - after the Heidl ride?? :D:D)

• Like 1