IGNORED

I can Tell. Its Going to be a Great Season

RPG

1st ride into work this morning. 60 miles. Started out on the freeway in southern MI, but just had to get off and do the beautiful back roads up to my office.

It was in the mid 30's but comfortably warm with heated vest, gloves and grips. And along the way, the odometer clicked over to 103,000. R1150RT seems to run as good as new.

Good start to a beautiful day.

• Like 3

I clearly had better days in the office and brought home less negative office energy crap when I commuted on the motorcycle.  My 11 year old car just ticked over 100K miles.  Basically, from April to November the car would mostly sit.

I will be the same now that i'm retired.

2 hours ago, RPG said:

1st ride into work this morning. 60 miles. Started out on the freeway in southern MI, but just had to get off and do the beautiful back roads up to my office.

It was in the mid 30's but comfortably warm with heated vest, gloves and grips. And along the way, the odometer clicked over to 103,000. R1150RT seems to run as good as new.

Good start to a beautiful day.

Morning Rick

I have been riding to work (& other endeavors) since the big melt & heavy rain a while back (couple of mornings were in high teens).

I haven't ridden this week as we got some rain/snow last weekend so the road crews must have used up their remaining road salt as the intersections & less traveled lanes are now heavily  salt encrusted (I don't like to ride with salt on the roads as even the salt dust just corrodes the bikes something awful)

Supposed to be some rain tomorrow so hopefully that washes the road salt off, if so then I will back to 2 wheel commuting again.

I remember weather like y'all are describing and glad I am done with it.  Our weather just started to be spring like though it is late for us this year.  Two wheels are certainly a must and with my meeting schedules relaxing, I will be commuting more and more.  Stay safe out there everyone.

Just now, Sonor said:

I remember weather like y'all are describing and glad I am done with it.  Our weather just started to be spring like though it is late for us this year.  Two wheels are certainly a must and with my meeting schedules relaxing, I will be commuting more and more.  Stay safe out there everyone.

Stay safe indeed. We all need to remember that folks in cages aren't used to seeing us. Stay out of blind spots, do the weave going through intersections, do whatever it takes to stay safe. :)