IGNORED

Sandia BMW in New Mexico

pedro cerveza

pedro cerveza

Hi, I'm considering a leap of faith and buying a preowned bike from them long distance. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with the dealer or the GM Chris. If you have good things to say about them please let me know. If your experience has been less that satisfactory and you don't want to say anything bad just say that you have dealt  with them in the past. Thanx in advance.

Service dept has been good to me when I was traveling. Got a rear tire once, got a scheduled service once, stopped in one time to check something (nothing wrong except in my head) and wanted to do something nice for me, so they talked me into letting them do the fork recall. I was planning on doing it when I got back home (East Coast) but they offered....

I also have bought tires and gotten routine maintenance from them, while on the road.  They were knowledgeable and friendly, and I didn't have any reason for complaint -- except usual BMW prices.

• Like 1
pedro cerveza

Hey Whip, If you want to stop in and say hi to my new XR it should still be there! Thank you all for the responses. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are my local dealership and most of us here find them fabulous.  You will very likely be pleased with your transaction.

• Like 1
pedro cerveza

Closing this out... Bike delivered exactly as advertised. I'm a happy customer. Thank you to all that responded.

IMG_9579.jpg

• Like 1