IGNORED

Powerlet back in business since mid Jan, 2019

Miguel!

The company was reacquired by two of the founders and their website is up. They are also selling on Amazon and some of the products are Amazon Prime eligible. I don't know if they have all the products they used to have but it nice to see them back!

Powerlet

Best

Miguel!

• Like 1

They made/make very good products, honestly some of the pricing was really starting to get "up there" . I like and buy quality stuff but it made me pause a bit seeing the pricing .

I have numerous Powerlet items. 

I wish them well .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 5:09 PM, Tri750 said:

They made/make very good products, honestly some of the pricing was really starting to get "up there" . I like and buy quality stuff but it made me pause a bit seeing the pricing .

I have numerous Powerlet items. 

I wish them well .

I'm not so sure about the quality.  I had 2 of their BMW plug to USB adapters go up in smoke literally within days of first using them.  The second was a warranty replacement for the first.  After the second one I purchased a Hella brand adapter off of eBay and it has performed with no issues for 3 yrs.

• 3 years later...
36 minutes ago, josiettanner said:

I'm sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I'm curious about the current status of Powerlet. I'm thinking of running a small business in this niche and doing a little research.

Afternoon josiettanner

As long as you don't step-on or infringe any existing patents then there is probably a market for those products.  

20 minutes ago, kamalbud said:

Hey there! Apologies for reviving a months-old thread, but I'm interested in how things turned out with Powerlet.

Afternoon kamalbud

You might try E-Mailing      support@thewarmingstore.com     then ask them how things turned out? 

Or just call    "thewarmingstore" at         1-888-406-1984  

• 1 month later...
EjectTheDead

I don't have all the deets, but it's so rad to see Powerlet back in action, right? I remember being bummed when they went off the radar, but now they're back and better than ever, man!