IGNORED

Tight Bike Parking Spot?

TEWKS

9 minutes ago, ltljohn said:

That is a slick stand MSRP is $540

:classic_ohmy: Seems steep but moving a 25K motorcycle puts it in perspective, I guess. :dontknow: 

23 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

:classic_ohmy: Seems steep but moving a 25K motorcycle puts it in perspective, I guess. :dontknow: 

Dropping it in a tight spot could easily cost more than that.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ltljohn said:

Dropping it in a tight spot could easily cost more than that.

Not with comprehensive insurance,....$50 max (for me).......unless your deductibles are higher

I'll forgo the $540 times three cost for the three bikes and just mush them together as needed.

Bill_Walker

I think I'd be worried about dumping the bike over if my garage floor weren't completely smooth.  Like, say, hitting a crack between slab pieces.  Though perhaps the three-part wheels are meant to address that.

Bill_Walker
35 minutes ago, dba said:

Looks like an Aussie Company.  Are they even available in the USA yet?

Well, their web site https://www.dynamotousa.com has "usa" in the name, and the "SHOP" link shows prices in USD, so I'd guess yes.  But the site does show an Australian phone number with Australian contact hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use a Park-n-Move dolly that I got from Pashnit Moto.  It costs around $200. 

It goes under your center stand so it does take a bit more effort to lift it up onto the stand. But it doesn’t increase the bike’s footprint at all and moves in any and all directions. You can push down on the rear to lift the front wheel to move it sideways.