IGNORED

It's Almost Time ....

Kirkus

Well it's almost time to hit the streets again here in the north country. Looking at the long term weather forecast for SE Michigan, we will have highs above freezing staring on Friday and continuing for the next 30 days. Finally registered my bike and was able to get the vanity plate I wanted "BOXR1", haven't received it yet but any day now. Just need to change out the fluids and take it for a spin. 

Kirkus

2000 R1100RT

You're  prolly right about that, but it is hard to envision getting out riding anytime soon with multiple inches of snow on the ground here in SE Wisconsin and multiple feet of snow not too far north in both our states!

Nice plate.  

Once my '99 RT got over 15 years old, I wanted to put OBSLYT on my '99RT, but Wisconsin only allows 1-5 characters and I cant see a way to get that idea across in less than 6 characters

On 3/6/2019 at 7:39 AM, Paul De said:

You're  prolly right about that, but it is hard to envision getting out riding anytime soon with multiple inches of snow on the ground here in SE Wisconsin and multiple feet of snow not too far north in both our states!

Nice plate.  

Once my '99 RT got over 15 years old, I wanted to put OBSLYT on my '99RT, but Wisconsin only allows 1-5 characters and I cant see a way to get that idea across in less than 6 characters

RKIC or RKIK

beemerman2k

The potholes are a big concern for me this time of year.  Big chuck holes here in New England.  They're ripping wheels off of cars, I don't want to know what they'd do to a motorcycle.