IGNORED

Heated clothing repair

Bob H.

For anyone who needs their heated clothing or  gloves repaired  http://www.heatedclothingrx.com/  the company at this web site does repair work at a reasonable price . I had my Gerbing  jacket repaired two years ago ( needed glove plugs replaced ) and just had my Gerbing G3 gloves repaired . Turn around time was around ten days including shipping time. I'm not sure if they work on all brands you'll have to contact them to find out.

That is good to know.   Years ago (2012,) I had Gerbing G1 gloves sent in to Gerbing and they were replaced under warranty with G3.   4 or 5 years later, I needed to send in the G3 due to one not heating.  They charged me $35 for repair.  In the beginning (2008,)  I was under the impression that Gerbing had a lifetime warranty, hence the free replacement from G1 to G3.  Now I guess not so much.  I have had the latest repaired gloves for about 3 years, so far.  I wonder if I will need to get them repaired using that link.  

Cheers,

14 hours ago, wbw6cos said:

That is good to know.   Years ago (2012,) I had Gerbing G1 gloves sent in to Gerbing and they were replaced under warranty with G3.   4 or 5 years later, I needed to send in the G3 due to one not heating.  They charged me $35 for repair.  In the beginning (2008,)  I was under the impression that Gerbing had a lifetime warranty, hence the free replacement from G1 to G3.  Now I guess not so much.  I have had the latest repaired gloves for about 3 years, so far.  I wonder if I will need to get them repaired using that link.  

Cheers,

Gerbing's products have a one year warranty the only exception is the "Microwire" heating elements which have a limited life time warranty. To read the full warranty go to this web site https://www.gerbing.com/warranty .

• Thanks 1
  • 2 years later...

HeatedclothingRX has closed, unfortunately, super nice people to deal with. Last time I contacted them they had partnered(?) with or been bought out by Gyde, which is also Gerbings now, I believe. The heatedclothing domain name has expired as well, not even a forward to to Gyde anymore.

Here is a link to the repair site.

Gyde