IGNORED

Whip and the Harley brothers...

Whip

Make sure you get a pic of what the covers look like when you get where you’re going, please. I’m curious to see how they hold up. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TEWKS said:

I was just thinking the Overseas HWY to Key West makes for a real nice winter getaway on a motorcycle.

Too late, it's already Spring : )

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Whip said:

The GS threw off it’s cover before we left town.

Its a GS.... it don't need no stiiiiiiiiinking cover :5223:

• Like 4
4 hours ago, RightSpin said:

Whip, I just took a look outside and wanted to let you know there is no snow here in SE Georgia.  :-)

I wish I could say the same here in the Atlanta area, but I think we had a trace of snow.  With all the rain we have be getting lately, it is easy to forget about other weather conditions like snow and (gasp) sunshine.

:D

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Whip said:

B8642B01-5D87-4BA7-8C1C-A9B739087807.jpeg

Well, that looks like the GS had enough being tied down on the trailer behind that Harley.

Looks like nice riding weather. Have a safe trip!

• Like 1

Good thread!  Hope you get to some warmer and less snowy conditions.  Our challenge in NC has been cold and rainy, with the snow line halfway across the state.  I got out for my first ride in a month earlier this week and it was very soothing.  

• Like 2

I've had my plug come loose from the regulator to the case prong. Bike stopped charging until I seated the plug. But like I said, Diamond probably knows his bike.

We have a pro Harley wrench with us. We tested resistance in the stator and it was good. Pulled a regulator from another Harley and it started charging. Plugged Diamond’s regulator into the other HD and that bike would not charge...... so here I am getting a new regulator. 

All good.

• Like 2

On 2/17/2019 at 12:00 AM, Whip said:

Week after next (26-3) I could meet ya there. This coming week I am buried in appointments and responsibilities. 

For some reason, my wife would classify your trip differently. :cry:  More power to ya! :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Indy Dave said:

For some reason, my wife would classify your trip differently. :cry:  More power to ya! :thumbsup:

I am responsible for these knuckleheads. :4607:

• Haha 1
Bill_Walker

Well, at least you got in a couple of those "one of these things is not like the others" shots to send to Sesame Street!

• Haha 1