IGNORED

March 16th, 2019 SECFF Lunch

Please join Terry (terryofperry), Bernie (Bernie) and Ken (Kinsley) on the 16th of March, 2019 at 11:30am for the monthly South East Comfort Food Finder (SECFF) lunch:

We'll meet at 11:30 on March 16th at Smoakies Bar-B Que.

Coordinates =  31.98041, -83.74568

Calendar

Please let us know if you plan to make it so Bernie can warn them :rofl:

• Like 2

well #metoo.

doesn't look promising.  After we get our first kiddo out the door, I think I will be able to better coordinate my time off with some more riding time, but this year is looking pretty thin for riding. 

3 hours ago, lawnchairboy said:

WHAT IS THAT STRANGE YELLOW ORB IN THE SKY???

It's a guiding light...Put that orb on you Left Shoulder and head to Cordele on the 16th

• Like 1
20 hours ago, lawnchairboy said:

WHAT IS THAT STRANGE YELLOW ORB IN THE SKY???

I saw it once this week, too.  Scared the crap out of me.

• Like 1

Its official ... I'll miss every one of the SECFF events this season!  I've got to go to Arizona over that weekend to move my Mom into a care facility.

I'm no longer invited to future SECFF events.

2 hours ago, TyTass said:

Its official ... I'll miss every one of the SECFF events this season!  I've got to go to Arizona over that weekend to move my Mom into a care facility.

I'm no longer invited to future SECFF events.

Well now Craig, I think you have earned an official exemption due to circumstances out of your control.

But you may have to buy some grouchy fellow onion rings or a dessert, at the next SECFF Lunch you attend.

Of course attending START may reset your qualification counter. But I will have to check with the others to confirm that.

:3::18:

• 2 weeks later...

I did a little scouting expedition for a possible spring/summer NECFF ( copyright issues avoided ;) ) but had a terrible experience. Scratch that idea! :grin:

• Haha 1