IGNORED

Old member checking back in!

Slyder_Steve

Greetings and salutations exalted members!

Been stalking the board periodically from afar while my 14 RT sits in storage:-(

I'm heading back stateside this summer and looking forward to getting back in the saddle!  I've got a few months to plan, but starting to look at what I need to do to get my bike back in riding shape.  The storage dudes required me to remove the battery and drain all gas/oil, so she's been sitting there dry.  Was thinking of just getting a battery and a 12K maintenance kit from beemerboneyard.  Any other thoughts?

Thanks!

Steve 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Slyder_Steve said:

...I'm heading back stateside this summer and looking forward to getting back in the saddle!...   

Let's hope you stay in the saddle this time and maybe have a chance to change the moniker that was given you by some former smartass member...:lurk:

Welcome back btw.  

What part of the states are you landing in when you get back? See, we need this info to successfully coax you to either the UN in upstate NY or START / FART in the Carolinas. :grin: The bike, spark & fluids and you'll be good. She's still new enough.

Pat

1 hour ago, TEWKS said:

What part of the states are you landing in when you get back? See, we need this info to successfully coax you to either the UN in upstate NY or START / FART in the Carolinas. :grin: The bike, spark & fluids and you'll be good. She's still new enough.

Pat

Heading to Southern Georgia...Valdosta

14 hours ago, Slyder_Steve said:

Heading to Southern Georgia...Valdosta

Oh, that's my back yard!  You will have to join us for SECFF rides.  Plus, the board has been suffering a lack of Steve's.  We need to keep our numerical strength up.  😃

• Like 1
On 2/7/2019 at 2:20 PM, Mike05 said:

Hi Steve ,

Welcome back!  See you & yours in June if not before. 

Thanks Mike!