IGNORED

Beth Hart... WOW!...with the MAN

Whip

7 minutes ago, Whip said:

That’s awful 

Now I'm offended due to you insulting my taste in fine music :classic_tongue:  BTW, you must be too old to listen to this stuff:classic_tongue:

Big Bonamasa fan too also Gary Moore.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Hank in WV said:

Big Joe Bonamassa fan here. Especially when he's acoustic.

I gotta thank @hANNAbONE for introducing me to the MAN. Changed my world.

26 minutes ago, Living the Dream said:

Now I'm offended due to you insulting my taste in fine music :classic_tongue:  BTW, you must be too old to listen to this stuff:classic_tongue:

Big Bonamasa fan too also Gary Moore.

I AM older than you so I guess  it’s possible but I doubt you could be offended no matter how times I tell you THAT SUCKS. 

12 hours ago, Living the Dream said:

Meh, she's no Alissa White-Gluz,......if you can handle it!!

Richard, I am 59. ALWAYS told myself to keep an open mind. I appreciate this video! 

What amazes me is that some of these bands have musicians with talents well above other mainstream genre's.  This band is certainly no exception to that. Guitar playing is one of the common themes in about any genre. This is pretty good skill here.......

Cool, I don't know. :dontknow:  But, the voice I want accompanying me up (I hope :grin:) would be that of Karen Carpenter.  The most angelic voical I have ever heard. :thumbsup:

Pat

For those that were kind enough to listen/watch Richards Arch Enemy video, you might be surprised when you see the one below. Same woman. Acapella. Does your mainstream singer have this range? Yes, the voice you heard in the Arch Enemy video is hers. Without special effects. 

Swan Lake

If you like Bonamassa, this might be something to hear. Done in 1992, it was not released. Until put in a sessions album. Stayed kind of hidden. Rod Stewart at his best. Would make a good James Bond soundtrack! The guitar player is my all time favorite. Considered by many to be one of the very best......

• Like 2