IGNORED

February 16, 2019 SECFF Lunch

Please join Ken (Kinsley), Terry (terryofperry) and me (Bernie) on the 16th of February, 2019 at 11:30am for the monthly South East Comfort Food Finder (SECFF) lunch:

At:

Deano’s Italian Grille

112 W Jackson St, 

Dublin, GA 31021 

Deano's Italian Grille

GPS: 32.539429, -82.904931

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Please let us know if you are coming, as we like to give a head count to the restaurant.

BMWST-Banner-General-3.png

• Like 1

Just a friendly reminder, guys.

It's February 16, at one of the best restaurant that can be found in Central GA.

Don't miss out on a great event and good food.

large.IMG_8494.JPG.675d3bc425454169cfe8f3b8cd1aa3ec.JPG

Edited by Bernie
Too anxious too go to another great event. LOL

I am still relatively new to this site and realized that SECFF is in my back yard, so to speak.  Unfortunately, I cannot make the one next week as i will be visiting my dad in Tifton.

I did, however, learn of the one planned for March and hope to attend.  I look forward to meeting some folks.

Cheers,

William

2 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

I am still relatively new to this site and realized that SECFF is in my back yard, so to speak.  Unfortunately, I cannot make the one next week as i will be visiting my dad in Tifton.

I did, however, learn of the one planned for March and hope to attend.  I look forward to meeting some folks.

Cheers,

William

It would be great if you can make the one in March, as it will be the last one for this winter season.

We usually start up again the month after FART, October.

Also keep in mind that START is the following month, April and a great way to combine a little vacation and a lot of riding time.

If you can't make Dublin, I hope to see you on March 16 in Cordele, GA.

Ah, yes.  My comprehension level is catching up now.  Spring and fall.  Good deal.  Looking forward to attending these events.

I cannot make Dublin, but Cordele should not be an issue.  For now  I have it penciled in.    I will confirm in the upcoming weeks.  Thanks.

12 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

Ah, yes.  My comprehension level is catching up now.  Spring and fall.  Good deal.  Looking forward to attending these events.

I cannot make Dublin, but Cordele should not be an issue.  For now  I have it penciled in.    I will confirm in the upcoming weeks.  Thanks.

Will buy your lunch if you let me test ride your '19.  :classic_biggrin:

Just now, wbw6cos said:

Oh, I am sorry, I should have explained.

SECFF stands for South East Comfort Food Finders. We, Kinsley, Terryofperry and I (Bernie) pick a restaurant to meet once a month on a Saturday at 11:30 AM. We draw a line between Montezuma and Statesboro. 

Anyone can either connect with their riding buddies and show up or just show up on their own. The idea is to explore small local communities and explore Central GA roads. These events are rain or shine, unless it’s snow and ice.

We do like to have a heads up, so we can warn the restaurant, before we invade the place. LOL

So we hope you can make to the next event and who knows it maybe something you enjoy doing on a regular basis.

Hope to see you in Cordele wbw6cos, and of course your family, friends, fellow riders are welcome also. In the meantime, when you have a chance, please throw some pics of that 2000 C in your Gallery for us to enjoy.

Terry

11 hours ago, TyTass said:

How about towing me along as well?

I'm IN.

Well, I am glad to see the Chris will give a tow.

I will see you, Joel and Chris on Saturday.

At the moment I count around 12 or 14 commitments for lunch.

The more the merrier! :18:

9 hours ago, MikeB60 said:

Dyanne and I are in. See everyone on Saturday  

Great Mike, it will be great to see both of you.

Safe travles!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ron-M said:

Last minute IN with a friend making the trip as well. 

Great to hear you and your friend are going to be able to join us.

Should be a great day for riding and lunch.

:18: