IGNORED

electrical connector question

walton66

This is a connector from an old gps that I had several years ago. It is connected to a switched source and rather than remove and rewire, it would be nice to find this exact connector somewhere. Does anyone know how or where to find such a thing. I do not see any numbers on it.

IMG_0949_zpszk8ioy19.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Edited by bwpsg42
i don't think I'll ever get the photo posting thing down, sorry.

Evening bwpsg42

You need to find another picture hosting site as Photo Bucket recently stopped 3rd party hosting without paying a $40.00 a month extortion fee.

It was for a TomTom Rider and is connected to a bmw connector that I got from Max and is plugged into the factory GPS outlet on the harness. Not a big deal to change out but if I can find the other side, even easier. This plugged into the gps cradle.

Edited by bwpsg42

$40 per month, screw that. I can put it on my own web site. What about cloud storage, will that work? Thanks DR, was not aware.

$40 per month, screw that. I can put it on my own web site. What about cloud storage, will that work? Thanks DR, was not aware.

Evening bwpsg42

Depends on the cloud policies. But you probably don't want to give everyone access to your cloud anyhow.

You might try Imgur as that seems to be working OK for me at the moment.

Bill, I think BMW used to call it a repair plug. I think it was white with 3 yellow wires to connect to the power cable of the GPS.

#83 30 0 413 585 REPAIR PLUG, 3-PIN - NO. 611656