Jump to content

Three Flags Trip


Recommended Posts



My plans are for a solo trip from Calgary to Southern California in early July with a possible day trip into Mexico to complete the long overdue three flags ride.

My concern is what is required to cross over just for the day and which border crossing would be the best choice. Im sure I can get the information on line, but first hand knowledge from anyone who has done this recently would be greatly appreciated.




Link to comment

Ron, I did an IBA border to border ride last July. You will need a passport or passport card to get into Canada and Mexico. DO NOT have any weapons or ammo with you when you cross international border.



Link to comment

Or bear spray,or pepper spray.

Make sure any pocket or folding knife you carry meets TSA regs,,or else be prepared to leave it at the border.


Carry photocopies of all your important documents somewhere on you or on the bike,just in case.



Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...