IGNORED

Darth's back!!!!

philbytx

Picked up my RT from Lone Star in Austin and I must say that the guys there did a great job with the repairs thumbsup.gif. Also, kudos to Dairyland who were excellent to deal with.....for the second time frown.gif

First time we had dealings with them was Deb's wreck on her CB750, when she totalled it (and her gear) last year eek.gif

The damage total on the RT was a tad over $4500 with, basically, no structural damage at all mainly just the expensive RT cosmetics!

The larger items were a new front rim (dinged), RH cylinder cover and bits (holed), new right side tupperware (scratched), RH mirror (cracked), belly pan (scratched), various plastic pieces parts (broken/scratched) and Top case top lid (scratched) together with RH front fork leg (dinged) and the rear diff stabilizer rod (dinged).

Checked Darth over at the shop with Josh the Service manager, OK'd it and then rode the 120 miles from Austin to home. Beautiful day in the low 70's with a breeze blowing. Really nice ride down 290 then 16 with virtually no traffic and the bike handled and ran flawlessly grin.gifthumbsup.gif

I do hope that Dairyland will renew this year as I am even happy to pay them a premium due to our "whoopsies". They really did make it all pretty painless thumbsup.gif.

Back in the saddle cool.gif.....and still REALLY enjoying it grin.gifgrin.gif!

I do hope that Dairyland will renew this year as I am even happy to pay them a premium due to our "whoopsies".
No promises of course, especially after two, but last year after I totaled our RT, not only did Dairyland renew us, they didn't even raise our rates at renewal! Amazing.

Archived